professional translation into Ukrainian
For the Teachers
For the Top managers
Regulatory documents to which the certificate conforms
- Resolution No. 656 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 19.08.2015 "Some issues of implementation of Article 54 of the Law of Ukraine "On Higher Education" (as amended in 2016-2018);
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of 14.01.2016 No. 13 "On Approval of the Procedure for Conferring Academic Titles to Research and Scientific and Pedagogical Employees" (internships that confirm their international experience with documents, in particular, an internship in a higher education institution in an OECD country);
- The provisions of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 411 dated 13.04.11 "Issues of training of students and internships of postgraduate students, associate and doctoral students, researchers and scientific and pedagogical staff in leading higher education institutions and research institutions abroad";
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 579 of 12.08.2015 "On Approval of the Regulation on the Procedure for Exercising the Right to Academic Mobility";
- Internal regulations of Ukrainian higher education institutions on the organisation of the educational process for postgraduate students (PhD students) for postgraduate or doctoral studies
Structure and differentiation of curricula in Canadian higher education institutions
Modern Technologies in Teaching English Language in Higher Education.
Dr. John Churchly
Canadian post-secondary career information/program planning
Dr. Karen Densky
Faculty connections and field schools/study abroad
Digital classroom delivery
Brenna Clarke Gray
Academic integrity for faculty
Iryna Kobets and Zoriana Buryk
Final test. Graduation
Join an internship program with leading experts in the field of higher education and expand your competencies. The growth of your personal effectiveness is the driving force for progress in the education system as a whole!
Fill out the registration form now!