For the Teachers
For the Top managers
TRU is one of Canada’s leading reputable universities, where market orientation, research and innovation have traditionally been a successful strategy in developing curricula. The university has ties with leading businesses in many states of Canada and international student exchange with top-ranked universities around the world. This makes it possible to train specialists with advanced knowledge and skills that meet the needs of regional business. TRU has a consistently high rating of satisfaction with the quality of graduate education among employers. More than 90% of graduates are immediately employed.
We don't see online learning media as a set of buttons to be pushed or tools to be used. In addition to technology, we are always trying to find new ways to creatively use tools to meet teaching and learning needs.
Thompson Rivers University (TRU) and ICEA International Revolutionize Education Worldwide Amid Ukraine’s Ongoing Conflict
[Kamloops, Canada] – In the world of education, countless passionate educators, often holding advanced degrees, dedicate themselves to providing top-tier instruction to their students. However, this unwavering dedication can sometimes lead to a sense of isolation among teaching professionals. The ongoing conflict in Ukraine has disrupted traditional teaching methods and necessitated innovative approaches to program delivery for Ukrainian students. In response to this need for change, ICEA International has initiated a groundbreaking collaboration with Ukrainian partner institutions, resulting in the launch of an enlightening online webinar series.
ICEA International is proud to announce a strong and supportive partnership with Thompson Rivers University (TRU), recognized as a global leader in higher education. TRU distinguishes itself by offering a substantial number of online degree programs, solidifying its status as a prominent institution on the international academic stage. As part of this collaborative spirit in the field of education, TRU generously shared its extensive knowledge and experience with Ukrainian colleagues, reinforcing their shared commitment to participation in Education Integration and Innovation projects.
Collaboration among educators is instrumental in facilitating an exchange of insights, the development of cohesive educational plans, and effective cooperation. The response from participants in our webinars reflects the significant impact of these educational initiatives. An impressive 76% of participants have expressed their dedication to implementing the newly acquired knowledge and skills, while an even more remarkable 82% have reported the development of higher-order thinking capabilities.
This endeavor not only enriches TRU’s array of international education offerings but also positions the institution at the forefront of creating online opportunities for professional development. As both ICEA and TRU continue to expand their horizons, their commitment to fostering international collaboration and advancing global education remains unwavering.
The impact of this collaboration extends far beyond Ukraine’s borders. In January 2024, ICEA and TRU opened a series of webinars available to educators from different countries, providing a platform for global educators to engage with these innovative resources. For more information about these webinars and future opportunities, please contact email@example.com
Regulatory documents to which the certificate conforms
- Resolution No. 656 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 19.08.2015 "Some issues of implementation of Article 54 of the Law of Ukraine "On Higher Education" (as amended in 2016-2018);
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of 14.01.2016 No. 13 "On Approval of the Procedure for Conferring Academic Titles to Research and Scientific and Pedagogical Employees" (internships that confirm their international experience with documents, in particular, an internship in a higher education institution in an OECD country);
- The provisions of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 411 dated 13.04.11 "Issues of training of students and internships of postgraduate students, associate and doctoral students, researchers and scientific and pedagogical staff in leading higher education institutions and research institutions abroad";
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 579 of 12.08.2015 "On Approval of the Regulation on the Procedure for Exercising the Right to Academic Mobility";
- Internal regulations of Ukrainian higher education institutions on the organisation of the educational process for postgraduate students (PhD students) for postgraduate or doctoral studies
Join an internship program with leading experts in the field of higher education and expand your competencies. The growth of your personal effectiveness is the driving force for progress in the education system as a whole!
Fill out the registration form now!
Introduction to the training. Schedule and conditions for certification.
Dr. John Churchly
Government projects, programs and opportunities in the context of Canadian postgraduate education. Unconventional teaching methods
Dr. Karen Densky
Relations with faculties and specialized departments in the context of education abroad.
Scientific research and publication of its results
Opportunities for international cooperation
Brenna Clarke Gray
The use of digital learning tools in the organization of the educational process. Basic principles of academic integrity
This year, ICEA, together with experts from leading Canadian universities such as Thompson Rivers University and Kwantlen Politechnic, developed and conducted an online internship for Ukrainian educators for the first time. It was a very productive and busy month. Ukrainian teachers are already integrating the knowledge gained in practice at their universities.
You can see how it happened in the video and gallery of the event