1. Immigration under Start-Up visa

Start-Up visa program allows entrepreneurs who have a business idea and receive a support from one of the designated organizations to apply for a permanent residency. Other requirements for this program include mandatory language testing and at least one year of post-secondary education. This program was established in 2013 to attract entrepreneurs from other countries and connect them to the businesses in Canada.

2. Immigration under Federal Self-Employed Persons program

Federal Self-Employed Persons program allows people with an experience in managing farms, cultural activities or athletics at a world level to apply for permanent residency. Other requirements for this program include meeting a minimum cut-off score of 35 that is based on age, education, adaptability, and language abilities.

3. Immigration under Canadian Experience Class

Canadian Experience Class is one of the Federal program that allow applicants with at least 1 year of Canadian work experience in categories of work A, B, or 0 under NOC (National Occupational Classification) to apply for permanent residency. Other qualifications include: language proficiency, education, proof of funds.

4. Family Sponsorship

Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada are allowed to sponsor their family members who live abroad. Family members who could be sponsored are:

  • Sponsor’s spouse, common-law or conjugal partner 16 years of age or older;
  • Sponsor’s parent or grandparent;
  • Sponsor’s dependent child, including adopted children;
  • Sponsor’s orphaned brother, sister, nephew, niece or grandchild under the age of 18 and not married or in a common-law relationship; or
  • Sponsor’s relative of any age if the sponsor does not have an aunt, uncle or family member from the list above whom he could sponsor or who is already a Canadian Citizen, Indian or Permanent Resident.

Every sponsor must meet the Low Income Cut Off requirement to sponsor a family member. Canadian Sponsor signs an undertaking agreement to support and provide for the family member. There is no financial requirement to sponsor spouse or dependent child.

The undertaking agreement varies in length: for parents it is 20 (twenty) years, for spouse it is 3 (three) years. The undertaking starts on the date family member arrives to Canada.

5. Immigration under provincial nominee programs in Nova Scotia and Manitoba

Every province in Canada has their own provincial immigration programs. Provinces of Manitoba and Nova Scotia offer variety of options to immigrate to Canada. To qualify for these programs, work experience in relevant field, education and English proficiency are required.

One on one consultation to find an optimal immigration path

Immigration politics of Canada changes every year. An advice from a Licensed Immigration consultant will outline an optimal immigration programs for you and your family.

Assistance in application for visitor, student and work visas

Whether you are coming to Canada to study, visit family, or work, licensed immigration consultant will assist you with preparation and submission of your application. This help involves assistance with completion of the application, step by step guidance on gathering of required documents, and follow up until the decision on the application is made.